An animal’s diet can have an enormous effect on the nutritional content of its meat. Grass-fed beef is a healthy source of dietary protein providing over 21 grams of protein for a four-ounce serving. That’s 1.5 times more than grain-fed beef.
Grass-fed beef also boasts:
- 1/3 less saturated fat
- 2-6 times the cell-boosting Omega-3 fatty acids
- 3-5 times as many Omega-7s which lower cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides
- 2-5 times as much heart-healthy and cancer-inhibiting conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
- More inflammation-fighting antioxidant vitamins, especially vitamin E, which protects red blood cell membranes.
- Ability to stabilize blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity.
- A rich source of iron, which helps guard against anemia which causes unusual fatigue and a compromised immune system.
Avon Prime Meats prides itself on offering only the highest quality grass-fed beef. We source grass-fed beef from U.S. farms, many local, that pasture raise their cattle and avoid the use of antibiotics, hormones, and steroids. APM offers grass fed strip, ribeye, and filet mignon steaks as well as ground chuck. Start enjoying the flavor and benefits of grass-fed beef today.